Sunday, March 19, 2006

An Article

I received a write-up from a good friend via email this afternoon. The article was titled "Listening With An Open Heart - Being A Good Listener". Beautiful, I thought.. as I read thru' the article. No, there wasn't anything fanciful about it.. no bombastic words, no flowery language, just plain o' English. But it was beautiful in its direct, simplistic style.. and yes, every word rang so true.

My first urge was to post it onto the blog to share with one and all.. but I couldn't, at least not without checking on the source. A quick check with my friend revealed that it was sent to her by another friend.. and so she had to check with the other friend to sniff out the source. I had to wait. Frustrating.

I hate to wait... and so I decided not to. Let me search the internet, I thought... and within seconds, I found it. It came from DailyOm.com. I experienced slight joy and slight anguish at the same time. Joy at having found the answer myself, anguish for not being able to copy and paste the whole article here in its entirety, since it belongs to another website. I can only provide the link here...

Still, DailyOm.com is a very nice website, with plenty of such useful articles. You can subscribe to their mailing list for a free dosage of their daily horoscope and articles. Check it out.. you might just like it. I did.


No comments: