Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Determination Re-determined

Okay, I admit it.. I'm money-crazed these days. These days, I'm always searching frantically for some good online programs out there that can start me on my path to earning a nice passive income. I'm paving my way to the day where I can proudly declare I'm ready for retirement (read: quit my full-time job and yet still live comfortably without fearing where my next day's bread and butter will come from).

It's no easy feat. A search thru' Google led me to a thousand and one websites, all claiming to be THE one that would bring me the riches I crave for. Almost all claim their programs are as easy as A-B-C, requiring just an hour (or less) of work that will yield from hundreds to thousands daily. Wow, that sounds like just what I'm looking for.. yeah, except that there are thousands of them, and rather than feeling exhilarated, I actually end up feeling confused, wary and deflated.

I won't lie. I've been cheated, not once, not twice.. but ample times. So much so that I've lost count myself.. okay, I said I wouldn't lie.. so in truth, I didn't lose count. Rather.. I refuse to count my failures. Heheh, it's easier this way. But still, I refuse to give up. I refuse to give up my quest to find THAT 1 program (or maybe 2) that will work for me. I'm stubborn that much.

Hence, my decision to blog my quest for that elusive path to online riches here... I will attempt to pen and share my thoughts on the programs that I come across, and if I should test them out, what my results are. I'm sure this path is definitely no stranger to many of you out there, so folks, if you can, let's share our findings together.Life really shouldn't be just about work alone, there's gotta be a simpler and less time-consuming way than simply slogging it out day and nite, spending two-thirds of our waking moments to earning the dollars and cents.

Blog this page, guys.. and stay updated!

No comments: