Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Of HYIPs and Auto-surf Programs

I started getting hungry 7 months ago.. A dear friend who helped me to place free adverts for proofreading services led me to click on another ad nearby that led me to the now-defunct-and-declared-scam 12daily Pro website. One thing led to another, and from there, I was attracted too to the now-management-empty StudioTraffic.

As with majority of the auto-surfers, I soon began my new ventures in 12DP and ST. Truth be told, I liked 12DP much more, not sure why.. just some gut feel, I guess. And so I pumped more money into 12DP than in ST, and for 4 nice months, things went smoothly. Then troubles brewed.. first, 12DP blocked my account due to some IP problems, but that was resolved within a week, so it was still okay. Then ST blocked my surfing services unjustifiably and it remains blocked to this very day. By a horrible twist of fate, StormPay decided to keep all funds for itself, and indirectly caused the downfall of 12DP. Of course, the media and some black ugly sheep vested in 12DP played a huge part.

Anyway, to cut things short.. the start of this beautiful year of 2006 resulted in my online monies mostly locked up now with FBI, SEC or (T Lennon) and ST. My adventures with the few new auto-surf programs that I dallied with in the past 2 months haven't been smooth-sailing as well.. most have folded up to avoid ending in the same fate as 12DP, or have simply vanished into thin cyber-air. Of cos, along the way, I employed the principles of diversifying, and invested some monies into some HYIPs and a couple of cyclers, but again, most have turned into scams. As for my cyclers, they're still around but I'm still awaiting my turn for my investment to be cycled, hahahah.. :p

All these have led me to further explore other money-making opportunities.. so in comes Google Adsense, blog-writing, Google Adwords, Google Cash, ClickBank, etc.

Anyway, though SEC has declared 12DP a ponzi and therefore a scam, 'cos Charis has been so nice and responsible and so open thru' it all, I still choose to stand with her, and should she decide to make a comeback, well, she's got 1 supporter here.

By the way, I still offer proofreading services. :)

No comments: