Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pink Makeover

Blogger is acting up again.. just when I was in the midst of giving my blog a fresh makeover.

From the soothing, almost dull-like green template to this current bright sweet girlish pinkish patch that is staring boldly at you in the face now. Actually, this color is so not me.. I'm hardly what you would call sweet and girly. In fact, I remembered thinking twice and hesitating when I decided to wear a light sweetish pink top out just a couple of days back. In the end, I went ahead with it.. and now, few days later, I've done the same thing again.. not with myself though, but with my blog.

Anyway, I must say, for someone who's just next to being a complete idiot when it comes to html and stuff, to complete this makeover is no easy feat. Coupled with the fact that I'm really quite a fussy woman who demands perfection (something my close friends never fail to remind me about), the makeover has got to be good.. which means the font, font size, lay-out, the design, the color scheme, and what-nots are all stuff that I would scrutinize in the most critical manner. Which explains why this whole makeover project took almost 3 hours.

Actually I would have taken 30 hours and still not be able to complete it had it not been for a wonderfully nice online friend who helped me modify my template the way my fussy character demands it. And guess what, we have never even met! Ahhh, what a wonderful world... and did I tell you I was a complete idiot with html before he came to my rescue?...



tags : | | | |

No comments: