Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bone To Pick..

Don't get me started. Moments after I published my previous post, my whole blog crashed. My just-completed makeover wouldn't even load, despite my numerous efforts to republish the blog. And then, what happens? My online prince came to my rescue, hahahah. He reloaded an earlier version of my template.. and at least restored half the pink to my blog. So I spent my past hour inserting the ads and the miscellaneous stuff. Finally, it's up and running again...

Sigh, Blogger. You've made my life a wee bit more miserable.. well done.

And did I tell you the intelligent robots at Blogger's lock up my new blog yesterday? This new blog only has a name and an entirely clean empty template. I haven't even had time to post anything.. and these bots happily locked up my blog due to spam suspicions! What the $%^&*(!! I'm still patiently waiting for them to unlock it....

Good heavens....




tags : | |

No comments: