Monday, May 08, 2006

Hard Work..

I managed to accomplish some work on my blogs today.

I finally finished decorating my new blog. It looks pretty okay to me now.. in fact, I feel it's actually quite pretty in its blue template. But I have a feeling my online prince might think I've over-decorated it, which might be true, hahahah. But me being me, I guess I've got so many things that I wanna put up and since I refuse to drop either, that's how the blog's gonna be. So now, I've got a pink pretty blog and a blue pretty one. The next and perhaps the most important thing now is to inject some good content.. which I definitely will. Well, good or not, I already have some stuff in mind.. so I'll probably work on them tomorrow when I can find some time.

Also, in the past one hour or so, I finally managed to figure out just how BlogRolling works. I came across it couple of days back whilst browsing thru' some other blogs. These blogs that I had come across had tons of other blogs that were powered by BlogRolling. And by tons, I really mean tons.. easily over fifty other blogs listed on their own. And one even had hundreds! I went to BlogRolling's website and found they had a huge list of blogs listed there. Naturally, I wanted to be part of it. Well, so I registered myself.. and then I got stuck. Somehow, the hundreds or perhaps thousands of different blogrolls listed there kinda intimidated me. Plus, the navigation was kinda complexed.. and made me quite confused. Hence, I left it at there.. and decided to have another go at it when I feel more intelligent.

Well, I did feel a lil' smarty-ass earlier and decided to launch another "attack" on BlogRolling. Heh, I emerged victorious.. and as a result, my new blog is powered by BlogRolling now.. instead of BlogLinker. Actually, BlogLinker has a more attractive and more user-friendly interface, but BlogRolling seems more popular and seems like it has a bigger database so I think I'll give it a try. We'll see how it goes.. :)

I also managed to finally do up a poll on my other blog, something I've been wanting to do since eons ago. I kinda cleaned up the blog a 'lil.. took out some of the ads that didn't seem to be serving their purpose.. and found that I suddenly had more space. I had seen BlogPoll from earlier when I was reading some stuff from another blog.. and so I decided to create a poll myself. And hey.. it didn't seem so difficult afterall. I actually managed to do it on my own.

So you see.. I feel kinda accomplished today.. so I took it one step further and updated my profile a bit. And then, here I am.. making this entry to mark my accomplishment, lol.


No comments: