Saturday, May 06, 2006

Up And Running!

It works! My replication of my baby was a success! And so, my new blog is now up and running.. :)

I've just finally completed the 1st feature for my new blog.. so if you guys would like to take a look.. here you go.. click here.

There are still many things yet to be done though.. for instance, I've not done much to beautify my new blog.. it's still pretty much wearing its default look.. which also means there isn't much to look at. And also, to be honest, I'm still wondering if I should change the template of the blog.. 'cos I kinda feel a lil' weird about its color and the functionality of this particular template relative to the nature of my blog.

Well, if you do take a look and if you've any suggestions, comments, opinions, whatsoever.. please voice them out here at this blog.. or that one. I welcome anyone who's willing to share.. :)

So, once again.. my new baby is here.

Oh, and before I go, Technorati is still not accepting my claim on this blog (and I'd really wish I know why).. but it's connecting like clockwork to my new baby. Pinging has been a breeze today.


1 comment:

Me said...

Hi,
Sure if you want to use the life survey, go ahead... have fun!