Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Hardships Of Blogging...

Day 4 in Lock-up now.. that's the life of my new empty blog. So I decided I have had enough. I'm not gonna wait for the guys at Blogger to show me the keys anymore. Since the blog had no posts.. just drafts, I decided to save the drafts and template in my laptop and delete the blog. And I did.

I have not re-created a new blog yet. Maybe I'm grieving for the death of my baby. Actually I'm hoping to replicate the whole thing, from the blog name to the blog url.. I'm still contemplating if I should use the same template. Hmmm.. I think maybe I will. I'm just gonna try everything the same again, and see if I'm really so jinxed. No matter what, I'm determined to resurrect my baby.

Anyway, a ray of light has shone thru'. Earlier, I deleted the claim of my blogs at Technorati
.. and re-pinged again. About ten minutes later, presto! my blog posts finally showed up on Technorati! Heh, you won't be able to imagine how happy I felt. Silly me! :P
The blog I failed to re-claim is this very one I'm writing on now. I've tried re-claiming a few more times since, but it's still not happening. Guess I'll just have to keep on trying. Meanwhile, I'll just have to try my best to keep her afloat. Well, at least one is in recovery mode now.

So, for anyone who's having problems with Technorati, try re-claiming. It half-worked for me, perhaps it'll work full for you.. :)

Well, life is tough.. so is blogging. But I'll keep on going... :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying is a must indeed.